This baked chicken tortilla is packed with vegetables and can be served to your family as a quick dinner on a weeknight. This meal is ready in 15 minutes. Add the cheese towards the end of cooking so that it can melt.
- 1 cup of bottled salsa divided into four equal portions
- 1 (8-ounce) carton of low-fat sour cream
- 6 (10-inch) flour tortillas
- 1 ½ cups chopped cooked chicken breast (about 3/4 pound)
- ⅓ cup chopped tomato
- ⅓ cup chopped green or red bell pepper
- ¼ cup chopped onion
- Cooking spray
- ¾ cup (3 ounces) shredded reduced-fat cheddar cheese
- Instructions Checklist
- Step 1
- Preheat oven to 350deg.
- Step 2
- Mix 1/2 cup salsa with sour cream in a small dish and spread it evenly on each tortilla. Roll up each tortilla by evenly dividing the chicken, bell peppers, onion, and tomato in the center. Rolls should be placed seam-side down in an 11 x 7-inch baking dish coated with cooking oil. Add 1/2 cup of salsa. Bake for 15 minutes at 350deg. Sprinkle with cheese and bake for 5 minutes or until the cheese melts.