- Combine the honey, soy, sesame, oil, zest of lemon, ginger, and garlic in a small bowl.
- Put the chicken bits in a large dish. Mix the marinade ingredients to coat the chicken nibbles evenly. Cover and refrigerate for 1-2 hours.
- Preheat the oven to 160degC or 180degC. Place the chicken crumbs in a baking dish with baking paper. Remove them from the marinade. The chicken should be cooked in a preheated oven for between 30-35 minutes or until golden and cooked through.
- Honey Countdown – 1/4 cup
- Countdown Soy Sauce – 1/4 Cup
- Lemon juice plus 1 tsp lemon zest – 1 Tbsp
- Sesame seeds countdown – 2 tbsp
- Oil – 2 Tbsp
- Fresh ginger grated – 1 teaspoon
- Cloves garlic, crushed – 2
- Countdown Chicken Nibbles – 900g