Sorry to be a complete enabler…but I found a bunch of super cool stuff over at Society6 and Spoonflower and thought it was too good not to share! It’s also a handy list to share with someone who might need gift ideas for the seamstress or quilter in their life!
1. Keep Calm and Sew On t-shirt by the Keep Calm Shop
Find it here at Society6.
2. Vintage Style Sewing Machines Gift Wrap by Little Smile Makers Studio on Spoonflower.
Check it out here. Also available as fabric and wallpaper.
3. Sewing Tote Bag by Epoque Graphics
4. Sewing Fun Stationary Cards (set of 3) by Samantha Eynon
5. My Sewing Machine Hoodie by The Wellington Boot
6. Sewing Framed Art Print by Jennifer Epstein
7. Sewing Stuff Kawaii Fabric by Very Cherry
8. Sewing Mug by Helen Van Buul
Buy it here at Society6. Love this one!
9. Gran’s Sewing Basket phone cover by Heidi Kenney
See it here at Society6.
10. Sewing Lovers Wall Clock by Carinhas
Check it out here at Society6.
How fun are all these? People design some really cool things and you can find almost anything on Society6 and Spoonflower that is themed with something you are into.