I love getting to know the people behind the blog and this blog has led to me meeting many kindred spirits who I now call good friends.
Today I’ve been interviewed by one of those friends – Angie from Gnome Angel. You can read all about me and my creative habits in the interview here…but first, here is some fun stuff you don’t know about me.
1. I don’t like traditional breakfast food. I’d much rather eat last night’s left over curry.
2. I never swear in my writing here on the blog but I can be a bit of a potty mouth in real life.
3. My first job was at a cake shop and I got to eat whatever I wanted. Best job ever.
4. I have lost 5 kilos since Christmas just by walking. No diets or gym routines. I can’t give up chocolate. Just. can’t. do. it.
5. My sister and I are so alike, many people think we are twins.
It’s my birthday in a few weeks. I’ll be 35. How on earth did that happen?! I still feel 22.
Have a great weekend 🙂